Saturday, September 16, 2006

In the Beginning. . .


The moustache forms in stages in adolescent males. There is a definite order in which facial hairs appear on the face during puberty:
- The first facial hair to appear grows at the corners of the upper lip,
- It then spreads to form a moustache over the entire upper lip,
- This is followed by the appearance of hair on the upper part of the cheeks, and the area under the lower lip,
- It eventually spreads to the sides and lower border of the chin, and the rest of the lower face to form a full beard.

As with most human biological processes, this specific order may vary among individuals.

8 comments:

BEAST said...

I will definatley come back here for more mustache related fun !

Mr. T said...

Although I'm not particularly found of mustaches, I do like those who make visits to the World Champ Stephen Neal Blog.

Mr. T said...

Beast - nice to have you here. I plan to amaze and mystify with talk of all things mustache. Stay tuned.

My fair Genie - thank you for gracing my site with your presence. Don't count them out yet, there are many ways to make a woman love a mustache

mrcunttours said...

IM SURE YOU WILL BEAST ITS A GAY THING ISNT IT HUH .. LOL

Unknown said...

WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE?

Unknown said...

Your mother is hot!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have two moustaches growing there...

Mr. T said...

mrcunttours - mustaches do not discriminate based on sexual orientation.

world champ - I'm the one who will be giving the rides around here.

witsie - if you are referring to the arm seen in the left side of the photo, yes that was my mother God rest her soul. [single tear slowly rolling down cheek]

bandit - are you referring to my unibrow or girlfriend?